ZX Ventures is the global growth and innovation group of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the leading global brewer.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined. ZX Ventures' unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our data assets, working to evolve data stores and pipelines, ensuring uncompromised data accuracy, quality and security.
• Support the architecture evolution of data management platforms, leading architecture designs where necessary
• Design, create and optimize key data pipelines, and cascade knowledge of how to build the pipelines to other engineers
• Discuss business requirements and design data models to support their analytical and business automation needs, while managing and building relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Effectively develop data transformation jobs, selecting the right tool for each job
• Ensure end to end data quality for the pipelines
• Implement data security initiatives, focusing on business continuity and customer data protection
• 3+ years practical experience with data management / data integration / analytics projects in real- world applications.
• Strong skills in database management, modeling, querying and ETL processing.
• Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
• Proven knowledge in working with AWS, S3, Big Data, Python, SQL (extensive) and integrating data from various Web Sources.
• Results orientated, curious, attention to detail, and a strong collaborator.
• Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company.
• Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Temporalmente remoto por COVID-19
El trabajo es remoto sólo durante las restricciones sanitarias por COVID-19.