Jampp is a performance marketing platform for acquiring and retargeting app customers. We combine behavioral data with predictive technology to deliver revenue to advertisers globally.
How exactly do we do it?
We analyze your in-app data to understand how and to what extent users interact with your app, as well as where they came across it.
Today Jampp is at the forefront of programmatic technology, developing groundbreaking advances like Predictive Bidding, to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town and Buenos Aires.
We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
WHO YOU ARE
Jampp is looking for an experienced designer to join our Design Team.
As leader of Jampp Design Team, you will have the huge opportunity to shape our design process and work closely with our our global customers.
Successful candidates will be curious and entrepreneurial graphic designer who has worked in a business-to-business organisation, and can produce innovative mobile ad creatives - from concept to execution - that attract and drive users to convert on our customers' apps.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand customer needs, vertical, market and goals and translate it to its messaging for their potential users.
- Propose and design Ad creatives for all our customers globally and across different verticals.
- Educate both internally and externally on the importance on design and Ad creatives concepts.
- Inspire creativity across the team and push for constant experiments to draw new conclusions.
- Coordinate specific projects with freelancers, assisting with design briefs and feedback iterations.
- 5+ years of design related experience.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, psychology, and HTML/CSS
- Deep familiarity with Sketch, Adobe creative suite, etc.
- Strong organisational skills. Capable of working on several projects simultaneously, managing timelines and adhering to quick deadlines.
- A portfolio of your work. Ideally it includes a mix of banners ads, brand marketing, advertising, and product-related projects.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in english.
- 💡 You are a natural brainstormer who constantly brings new ideas for creative solutions.
- 💙 You love what you do, and your passion and energy shows in everything you do at work.
- 🤓 Analytical profile. You see beyond graphic design and build concept behind it.
- 📹 Video Editing and Post-production skills.
- 🎓 A college degree in graphic design, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 📊 Strong understanding of online performance metrics.
- 📱Interest in user experience and mobile interaction design.
- 🖼 Experience in building interactive and dynamic ads.
- 🧐 You have strong empathy for customers and a passion for delivering experience success.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
Acerca de Jampp
Jampp is a leading data-driven mobile app marketing company. We do programmatic media-buying and optimization at big data scale. We are a fast-growing team of passionate hackers and business folks looking to work with like-minded innovators. — Perfil completo de Jampp