Este empleo ya tiene muchas postulaciones. Con Coach Pro, recibe alertas en tiempo real y postula antes que el resto.
Venture Experiences is a leading travel agency specializing in creating unforgettable travel experiences for our guests. Our headquarters are located in Puerto Natales, Chilean Patagonia, offering experiences throughout South America & Antarctica. We take pride in our team who are passionate about crafting unique itineraries and providing exceptional services. If you are an enthusiastic and experienced travel specialist with a knack for sales, we want you to join our dynamic team!
As aTravel Specialist at Venture Experiences, you will be responsible for creating customized travel packages, and providing outstanding customer service from first communication to the end of their trip. Your expertise and knowledge of various destinations, travel trends, and industry offerings will play a crucial role in helping our clients fulfill their travel dreams.
● Consult with clients to understand their travel preferences, budget, and special requirements
● Design and present personalized travel itineraries that meet and exceed client expectations
● Provide expert advice on destinations, accommodations, activities, and travel insurance.
● Handle client inquiries via phone, email, and in-person meetings
● Close sales deals and meet or exceed monthly sales targets
● Stay up-to-date on industry trends, travel regulations, and emerging destinations
● Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring repeat business and referrals
● Send invoices
● Provide concierge level customer service to guests and be available to answer 24/7 while they are traveling with Venture.
● Collaborate with team members to ensure a seamless customer experience
● Hosting guests on arrival at various destinations, welcoming and offering first hand support
● Proven experience as a travel specialist or in a sales role within the travel industry
● In-depth knowledge of popular travel destinations in Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru and Peru, including adventure, cultural, historical, and leisure attractions
● Strong sales skills with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Advanced level English and Spanish required
● Customer-focused with a passion for delivering outstanding service
● Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Proficiency in travel booking software and Microsoft Office Suite
● Flexibility to travel when necessary
● Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus
What We Offer:
● Competitive base salary plus commission
● Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development
● Travel perks and discounts
● A supportive and collaborative team environment
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Argentina para postular.