We are a leading Independent Advisor with a team of seasoned professionals with +10 years experience with strong expertise in (i) Technological Development and Consultancy, (ii) Project Management, (iii) Data Analysis and, (iv) Capital markets and Investment Banking products
We are reshaping the capital markets industry and exploring transformational business ideas in the fintech sector. We are currently working with emblematic financial institutions to bring together highly disruptive solutions over the current market infrastructure.
We have a flexible work schedule. However, availability to join meetings on regular basis (either in person or virtually) may be required depending on the company and clients need.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on any basis.
We are looking for a Blockchain Software Engineer with experience writing smart contracts to work on a project basis. The candidate would work on a deep research agenda which will lead us to design and build a series of Proof of Concepts/Demos to be used in later production phases.
We invite outstanding software developers to join our entrepreneurial team and be part of the ongoing blockchain industry. We expect every member of our team to be excited about thinking and solving complex and interesting problems in the fintech environment. We are looking forward to integrate traditional processes to efficient and innovative technologies.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• To work on a specific project designing and executing a series of Proof of Concepts (or demos) within an experimental framework, that would lead to a final product
• To actively participate in our ongoing blockchain research: analyse white papers, summarize documents, compare technologies and prepare well-structured presentations and/or reports including in depth analysis
• To provide regular reports of your working progress
• To contribute finding new answers to complex business and technology challenges, unique to the blockchain and crypto-asset ecosystem
• To assess business processes or organizational challenges, and recommend and implement solutions that would maximize clients impact.
• To produce very high-quality materials to effectively communicate ideas and strategies to blockchain companies and current and potential clients.
• To have a degree in (or studying) Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or Finance, Economics, and Mathematics
• To have experience writing production-level code and working with production software teams
• To have experience writing smart contracts
• To have good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a small team
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
• Knowledge of cryptography and zero-knowledge protocols is a plus
* Part-time roles will be considered as well
**In case you are at entry-level (with less than 2 years experience), please contact us for our junior positions.
• Strong knowledge of blockchain trends to understand evolving business requirements
• Strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
• Creative thinker, problem solver and comfortable with ambiguity
• Solid analytical skills, able to quickly analyze and interpret data
• Deep understanding of blockchain on a code and math level
• Software engineering experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects under time constraints
• Fluency in Spanish and English (Fluency in Spanish and understanding of written English is mandatory. Fluency in both languages is a plus).
• Outstanding ethics and integrity
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Chile para postular.