stensul is a Content Creation Platform for the Enterprise that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is a finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect HTML.
stensul is exploding, and we’re looking to grow our team with talented QA Analysts where you will be, first and foremost, making sure our clients have the most awesome product experience but also helping us shape our processes to be more efficient.
Currently, most of our testing efforts are manual but the area is focusing on giving automation a more prominent place, thus, the ideal candidate will be versatile enough to do both manual (human) testing and automation.
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Experience testing responsive web apps that rely heavily on the front end code;
- Experience with HTML and CSS with focus on email rendering;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Basic Linux experience;
- Basic experience with version control like Git, Subversion, etc;
- Basic experience in creation of automated tests;
- Experience working in agile environments;
- Vast experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc;
- Vast experience defining, creating and running test cases (with focus on using them as the base for automation);
- Experience analysing QA metrics;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Solid English communication skills;
- A competitive salary;
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around occasionally working remotely if needed;
- A company laptop;
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4 and ping pong;
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone);
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.;
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located.