Crossover is a well-funded startup that has developed a unique way to find, curate and manage the top 1% of global talent – and connect them to medium and large businesses. We are experiencing rapid growth within the companies we currently serve and are increasing our staff to expand our business.
Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will consist of teams collaborating from every corner of the world. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical contracting. But we don’t just find the best; we also provide the software tools, training, and expert management to ensure success for long-term growth.
- Ruthless commitment to impeccable code quality
- Deep understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches
- The ability to make appropriate technical decisions, review design and code, and ensure best technical practices
- Commitment to hands-on engagement as an individual within the team, despite managerial status
- Willingness to embrace iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
- Exceptional ability to effectively motivate and manage teams of individuals
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process
Required Skills and Experience:
A successful Software Engineering Manager at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Proven managerial skills with at least 5 years of experience managing multiple teams
- Experience with cloud architecture and DevOps
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on Ruby on Rails programming
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA
- Proficiency in AWS and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Outstanding English communication skills
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Total compensation: $50/hr for 40 productive hours per week
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
Acerca de Ana Tabanera Recruiting
Seleccion de Personal, Recruiter especializada en perfiles IT — Perfil completo de Ana Tabanera Recruiting