Nisum Technologies is a global consulting firm headquartered in California. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto "Building Success Together," we've grown to over 1,000 consultants in 8 offices across the United States, India and Chile. Nisum specializes in Adaptable Back-End systems such as, Order Management, Inventory and eCommerce. Our philosophy and deep technical expertise result in solutions that deliver real and measurable growth.
Nisum is the preferred technology and business advisor for some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 brands. We need excellent members to deliver solutions that take our clients to exceptional new heights. Come join our rapidly growing team to work on today’s most exciting and cutting-edge technologies.
Requerimientos del cargo
A UI Developer/Senior is a client-side developer who designs, implements and supports the integrated development for all Web-based application projects. The primary areas of focus are client-side development as well as the integration between the server-side and client-side of J2EE applications. UI Developer/Senior is also expected to guide the frameworks, direction, design and interaction models for the overall suite of systems. Work closely with Technical Leads, Architects, other Software Engineers, and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development,estimations and design sessions.
- Owns the design and interaction models of the applications.
- Collaborating with Architects and other Software Engineering resources in designing and implementingintegrated, enterprise solutions.
- Works with Systems Analyst and Technical Lead to get tasks and assignments.
- Delivering project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality.
Desired Skills and Experiencie:
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands on full cycle Web Development/UI/ Front end development experience.
- Experience designing and executing responsive web applications.
- Experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS, GruntJS, Bower and NPM is highly preferable.
- Experience with Java web applications, JSP, Spring/Tiles, XML, Xpath and with J2EE application servers(WebSphere), Maven build system knowledge are highly preferred.
- Manage versioning of web assets such as graphics, HTML templates, and style sheets in the repository;knowledge of source control systems (SVN, GIT) expected.
- Ensure that the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Education & Other Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Experience in a consulting, global delivery model environment (onsite-offshore) is preferred.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-service and global delivery modelenvironment.
- Mobile Experience is added advantage.
Beneficios del cargo
- Contrato permanente de trabajo.
- Sueldo competitivo, acorde al mercado.
- Seguro Complementario de salud.
- Bono anual.
- Evaluación anual con ajuste de sueldo.
- Oportunidades de desarrollo profesional.
- Múltiples otros beneficios para nuestros colaboradores.
Acerca de Nisum Technologies
Empresa de tecnologia y desarrollo de software con oficinas en USA, India y Chile. — Perfil completo de Nisum Technologies