Technology Director, Digital Factory Peru
Do you want to help us reinvent how people bank? At the Scotiabank Digital Factory, we are passionate about reimagining, redefining and reinventing the role banking plays in people's lives.
Are you the right person for this role?
- Do you dream in code?
- Continuous integration makes you giddy?
- Do you spend your free time tinkering with new technologies or building apps on the side?
- Do you want to solve real problems that will flip a multi-billion dollar industry on its head?
- Would you like to lead an awesome team of develops to develop new technologies and build beautiful, useful software for users and around the world?
The Digital Factory @Scotiabank is looking for you!
The Digital Factory @Scotiabank is an innovation hub with a clear and well-supported mandate to transform the way banking technology is delivered, by re-imaging the customer experience to deliver new and unique digital value propositions.
Requerimientos del cargo
The Technology Director in Peru will set the vision, guide architecture and enable a team of talented software developers to make a lasting impact on Scotiabank’s digital footprint to bring industry-leading products to market through agile practices.
- Lead and drive a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge;
- Oversee the design, development and deployment of highly scalable technology applications that span mobile, web and back-end solutions with a broad library of languages and systems.
- Work directly with local technology and business leaders and teams to help to shape the future of banking by communicating the vision and scoping product development efforts.
- Guide technology choices, including architecture and integration decisions, and enable a high velocity engineering environment.
Build a high performance environment and implement a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates the team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy, and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- You’ll report directly to the Senior Vice President of Digital Banking in Peru and lead a team of 20 Developers (Front-End, Back-End, Mobile), DevOps and Security professionals as well as 30+ vendors in software development and testing.
You’ll need to have:
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Passion for driving engineering teams towards high performance and a deep pride in quality craftsmanship that delights users.
- Proven experience and knowledge of a range of modern technologies and frameworks including Front-End (Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML 5, CSS), Back-End (Java 8, Spring Framework), Mobile Platforms (Android, iOS, Swift), Software architecture (event driven, serverless, micro services) and app design/ programming.
- Expert knowledge of design / development principles for highly scalable, technology applications and software.
- Expert knowledge in modern agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments.
- knowledge of full stack developments and a demonstrated willingness and aptitude for picking new things up quickly
- Extensive experience with automation, deployment and testing practices at scale (Jenkins, SonarQube, ArtiFactory, Git)
- Experience working on Cloud Computing (AWS, MS Azure, IBM Soft Layer, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Knowledge on Cyber Security concepts (OWASP, ethical hacking and related tools)
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively to non-technical audiences
It would be cool if you were:
- Interested in the impact that financial services technology can have on the world
- Experienced in user centered design
- Active in the startup, agile and tech scene
- Eager to mentor, teach and share
- Excited about committing a significant chunk of your daily activities to innovation projects with your peers
- o innovation projects with your peers
- Liderar equipos de desarrollo de software en proyectos bajo metodología Agile
- Contacto y trabajo multidisciplinario con los 04 Digital Factories a nivel internacional (Toronto, Mexico, Colombia, Chile)
- Exposure a nivel de VP, SVP y Directores a nivel local y casa matriz
- Viajes a casa matriz ocasionalmente
- EPS cubierto parcialmente
- Plan de Incentivos
- Línea de Carrera
- Capacitación constante
- Excelente clima laboral
Acerca de Scotiabank Digital Factory
Para iniciar nuestra transformación digital hemos creado fábricas digitales en Canadá, México, Colombia, Chile y Perú. Tenemos el respaldo de un banco canadiense fundado hace 185 años que atiende a más de 23 millones de personas alrededor del mundo. — Perfil completo de Scotiabank Digital Factory