Gene is an experience design agency focused on the future of health. We make for the modern world by combining digital, science and a human-centred approach. Our mission is to make health matter; our vision is a future where health is everywhere. Our values are Optimism, Integrity, Impact, Ingenuity, Evidence, Balance.
Our business has 4 core pillars:
Strategy and Consulting:
Research, Analysis, Insights, Planning, Briefing
Branding, Graphic Design, UX Design, Production Design, Usability
Product & Technology:
Product Management, Front-End Development, Mobile Development, Full Stack Development, DevOps
Advertising, Production, Media, Roster Management
We're seeking a General Manager to build a strong digital capability out of Latin America. We currently don't have an office in Latin America and we're looking for the right partner to either build a new team or partner with an existing team. It's important for us to find the right partner who shares our vision and passion for health.
The ideal General Manager sees incredible potential to do breakthrough communications and digital work in health and wellness. You understand what's happening with the consumerization in healthcare and you want to be part of creating a global player to advance this space.
- Build a diverse digital team to deliver on various digital projects.
- Be competent in all things digital: design, development, mobile, media, IoT.
- Maintain an operating budget.
- Be responsible for all deliverables on time and on budget.
- Be passionate about what Apple is doing in health.
- Fluent in English (please apply in English).
Qualifications and requirements
- A belief in our purpose and our vision for Gene.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- 10+ years of integrated, digital or design agency experience in a leadership position.
- A sophisticated understanding of integrated marketing communications ranging from big creative platforms, to digitally-led strategies, and media channels.
- Ability to create and deliver on a strategic plan.
- Existing relationships with talent to build out a strong team.
- Reinforcing our company's value and culture.