Ofertas de trabajo similares
stensulis a Content Creation Platform for the Enterprise. Instead of making emails by hand, the largest companies in the world use stensul to create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. Nearly every large company has a hugely inefficient and expensive (in man-hours and dollars) process to make emails. Everyone hates it. stensul is the solution.
You will work in our Buenos Aires’s new office in Palermo on our People Operations Team focused on stensul. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other smart colleagues in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous. There’s a lot of stuff to do!
Our new Bilingual Office Manager will be responsible for:
- Being an ambassador of first impressions as you greet clients, guests and visiting employees;
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Maintaining office services and supply requisitions;
- Evaluating needs related to the office, solve problems, propose and develop improvements;
- Tendering and contract signing with the providers, tracking and monitoring payments and correspondence;
- Administering infrastructure maintenance;
- Supporting events organization;
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Experience in similar roles;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivation, attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Solid English communication skills.
- A competitive salary;
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required);
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4 and table tennis;
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone);
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.;
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located;
- Other awesome secret benefits we’ll tell you once you are on the team.